Day 24 multi brand advent calendars


It is the final day for two of the three advent calendars. Look fantastic does have a day 25 so I will be on the box saying that in the contents post for all the advent calendars as well as the Smiggle advent calendar which also has a day 25.
But back to day 24 of my multibrand advent calendar.

First is marks and spencer.


Inside of the box is a full sized nail polish and this is by Morgan Taylor and is in a 15 mL size is in the shade pretty woman. This is a classic red shade.

Next is you beauty


This is the last day for youbeauty and youbeauty has been pleasing again this year. Inside the advent calendar is a rituals under a fig tree tree diffuser.
I adore the smell of fresh figs scents and I also love diffusers so this is a perfect combination for me.

Finally is look fantastic



We have the nuxe Face cleansing and make up removing gel. It says that it smooths and softens and is in a 15 mL size.

My preference would be the diffuser followed by the gel followed by the nail varnish.

Thankyou for reading
x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014