Day 23 single brand advent calendars

Here are my single brand advent calendars for the 23rd December 2015. These are Ciate and Clarins.


First is Ciate. Inside is a sandy coloured polish and this is in the shade cookies and cream. This would be really nice for the summer but I think it would be better on someone with more of a tan skin than me because my skin is very pale.


Next is Clarins and inside is a 8ml sample of the hand and nail treatment cream. It says that this softens hands, targets age spots and strengthens nails.

Personally my preference for the single brand advent calendars on the 23rd December would be the Ciate followed by the Clarins.

Thankyou for reading.
x-J-x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014