Day 22 multibrand advent calendars

These have been delayed and I am sorry it is 2016 but here are the remaining advent calendar days.  

The first advent calendar is by Marks and Spencers



Inside is the REN flash one minute facial. I have already received this item on the 21st in another box and now these are in my project pan for this year as I want to try this product out as I like facials but don't always have the time as I have a four year old.

Next is you beauty.


Inside is the green people age defy 24 hour brightening. 
According to the Green people website this is a anti wrinkle moisturiser that is enriched with 33 active ingredients to add moisture to the skin, reduce hyperpigmentation and also reduce wrinkles.

Last is look fantastic



Inside is the eve lom cleanser and a muslin cloth.
From all that I have heard about this product this is supposed to be a very good cleansing balm and I look forward to trying this as although I love the ones that I have tried I haven't found my must buy yet.

There are my items for the multibrand advent calendars for the 22nd December 2015.
For me the Eve lom would be first followed by the REN followed by the age defy.

Thankyou for reading.
x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014