Day 22 Clarins and Ciate advent calendars

As well as the multibrand I also have the single brand advent calendars and these are my Clarins and Ciate advent calendar items for the 22nd December.



First is Clarins and inside there is a 5ml sample of the beauty flash balm. This says that it brightens and tightens.
According to the Clarins website this is a cult product that moisturises, tightens and brightens the skin and is used as a base under makeup to make application easier.


Then inside Ciate there is a five mil bottle of polish in the colour hutch. This is a red with slight tones of pink inside it.

There are my single brand items for day 22 and for me it is a good day and I think that the Clarins wins as I will enjoy using the beauty balm and I have similar colours in the polish already.

Thankyou for reading

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014