Memebox is finishing shipping to all but Korea, US and China.

Morning all. 
I know that most of you who are Memebox customers may already know that memebox global have decided to not ship to anyone other than the U.S. after mid February.
But I wanted to make sure that all that read my blog were made aware of the fact who didn't receive the email.

Personally I think the U.S. is going to see more and more beauty boxes that centre on Korean products opening as Memebox has created a demand and they will have fun competing but that is my opinion. 

But as for me, the love of kbeauty is definitely not going to end there. I may well sign up for beauteque  but I can say with certainty that I will definitely continue to purchase products from places like beautynetkorea and testerkorea.
I hope all are fine and well today.
Sending all lots of love.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014