Day 20 advent calendars

Day 20 is a lot more fun than day 19 and it is a day which offers good value in all the advent calendars.
But what did I get?

Benefit advent calendar
ultra plush lip gloss Fauxmance 6.5ml
I am  totally in love with these lip glosses as they feel amazing on the lips and don't feel sticky and they give a nice pop of colour as well adding moisture to the lips. 
Would definitely buy again and finding these is a great discovery as their rrp is reasonable when bought in a set.


Youbeauty advent calendar
James Read Sleep Mask  Tan 25ml
This is a sleeping mask which has a small amount of self tan in the product. 
Even though I am not unhappy with my pale skin I love sleeping masks and with aloe vera, cucumber, hyaluronic acid and red algae in it this sounds interesting and will add moisture as well as soothing the skin, which is gret for dry skin.
The tube is half full with lots of air and this feels disappointing. I am really not sure if there is actually 25ml in here but I will try it out.


The body shop advent calendar 2014
Wild argan Oil Body Lotion 60ml
The wild argan oil range is one of their newer ranges and this product pleases me as there is no Cetearyl Acid in it. 
It has a light weight texture and smells of almonds as this is one of the highest placed ingredients. It makes my hands feel soft and doesn't dry it out so I look forward to using this.
Also at 60ml this is a good size.



No.7 advent Calendar
Protect & Perfect intense day hand cream spf 15 10ml
I think I am a little odd but it really amuses me that No.7 seem to categorise their hand creams into a day cream (I assume there is also a night cream too).
I have a lot of hand creams so I won't unseal this one but this looks like a good hand cream for the handbag as it is a small size and the spf is a good bonus.


Yankee candle advent calendar
Another tea light and this one has a nice spice to it that makes me think of mulled wine. A nice scent and  great winter warmer.


There are my day 20 selections and all in all a great day.
Here are my preferences.
1. Benefit
2. The body Shop
3. Youbeauty
4. Yankee candle
5. no.7

So there is day 20 and I really like the choices but I am slightly peeved that the sleep mask is mainly air in the tube, which seems deceptive to me.

x-J-x











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014