Look Fantastic December 2014

My Lookfantastic box has arrived this morning and for me is a bit of a slow burner as when I first looked at it I wasn't terribly in love but the more I look the more excited I am with this box.
There are seven items and it is excellent value.



Ole Henriksen pure truh youth activating oil
First is this oil that has a citrus scent and has vitamin A + C as well as omega 3, 6 and 9 according to the packaging. It is a good size at 15ml and to be honest I think that I might be in love with the scent and lightwight texture as it is so yummy and a little goes a long way as it is an oil so I will able to use it for a while.
According to the card it is made from 100% concentrated rose hips oils and will make the skin resilient and radiant.
Sounds great.


Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel 15ml
This is a facial peel which uses papaya and pineapple fruit enzymes to gently exfoliate and purify tired and sensitive skin.
I really will love trying this as I loved the fruit enzymes on the double buff exfoliator so this might work in a similar way.
Also it is Elemis which is a premium brand so it is nice to receive it as I normally buy high street products.


Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Infused Comb
According to the product packaging this is a detangling comb that is infused with the healing oil treatment and it is a product I am definitely happy with this as it will be useful as I have long thick hair that needs deknotting a lot.
A useful addition to my box.


Murad Essential-C Cleanser 45ml
I have never had a cleanser from Murad and I normally purchase cream or oil cleansers or cleansing waters so one that is a loose textured gel is new to me.
This has a citrus scent which is pleasant to me.
According to the leaflet this cleanses environmentally damaged by removing impurities and also adds moisture as well as protecting the skin against further damage so that it repairs itself faster.


Pure Gold Collagen 50ml
This is a liquid supplement which is supposed to benefit the skin as well as hair and nails due to the mix of minerals and vitamins as well as collagen.
Not really my type of thing and I have to admit I haven't even drank the one I recieved in a youbeauty box last month as I am not really interested in this type of product.


Bourjois Intense smoky Liner & Ombres a paupieres Eyeshadows 62 Violet constelle
This is a set that has a duo of eyeshadows (a purple and a grey) and a black gel eyeliner as well as a double ended applicator.
Just perfect for a smokey eye with a twist.


Lord & Berry H20hhh! designer lip gloss
Oh dear, I love lord and berry so when I saw this product I was excited until I realised that I had received a double agent... this is a highlighter that thinks it is a lipgloss.


I kid you not this is a lipgloss in a colour that would be perfect as a under eye concealer. Not really for me, especially as this is sticky and patchy and doesn't cover my lip colour at all.


So, there is my box and it really is rather fab. I will use all but one item and I think I may even try the gold collagen supplement.

x-J-x

More info on the box can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014