Glossybox UK December 2014


I have to admit that when my box arrived I saw the outer box and thought it was a beautiful box but as soon as I opened it I saw the contents and that was where the festive feelings ended.
How this is this the Christmas box I have no idea but to be honest as soon as I saw the contents I cancelled my subscription.

Bellapierre cosmetics cheek and lip stain (£12.99)
This is a stain in a coral shade and although it is nice I associate these shades with spring summer as in the winter I use berry/purple shades on my lips. 
On testing the product I found that it is creamy and soft on the lips but not really anything special enough to spend £12.99.


SkinPep hydra boost pure Hyaluronic acid serum 15ml (£5.36)
According to the card, this is a serum which helps promote healthy skin and the Hyaluronic acid helps to make your skin glow and it is perfume and alcohol free.


So Susan cosmetics concealer quad (£20)
Sigh, a repeat. This is a concealer quad that has four different shades to match your skin tone. It contains Virgin marula oil to nourish the skin and can also be used to contour the face.
This is a good product but I have only just received one so I certainly do not need another so soon after.


Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Get that chap, day and night spot stick (£3.79)
This is a double ended product with one end to apply to your spot at night and the other end to apply during the day. 
This product is certainly not for me as I don't get spots in general but when I do I tend to leave them alone to disappear on their own so this is pretty useless.


Tresemme renewal hair and scalp 60 second treatment shots  (£4.99)
This is the product I most want to try in the box as it made the box smell amazing when I opened it.
These are sixty second hair treatments and contain tea tree oil and sunflower seed oil and will nourish the scalp and renew the hair according to the Glossybox card.
My favourite item in the box.

So, there is my December box and, although there is value there, the box would be best suited to the spring summer and is not really festive at all. To be honest I signed up again for this box and after seeing this I won't get another box and have cancelled again.

x-J-x

Here is a link to my review of the December 2014 box if you want to compare.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014