Day 8 advent calendar

Day seven was fab yesterday and today it looks like another so so day as although I will use it all there is nothing which really jumps out and bites me.
But at least I will use it all.
Now to show you what was in my advent calendars:


Youbeauty advent calendar
Philip Kingsley elasticizer 75ml
This is a pre shampoo hair treatment which adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine according to the packaging.
I have to admit that after one horrid experience with this product over a year ago I have never tried it again as I really didn't like the smell. I am not sure if I got a bad one but I will try this again and see what I think.
Plus this is a huge size so this is a good day as long as I don't dislike the smell like I did last time as last time I washed it straight off my hair due to the smell.
Here's hoping.


The Bodyshop advent calendar
Strawberry lip butter
I have tried this before and I love the lip butters in general but this one in particularly is a favourite as it has a bit of a strawberry yoghurt taste.
A win for me as it softens the lips and lasts a while.


Yankee candle advent Calendar
Another cookie scented tea light that smells scrummy.


Benefit advent calendar 
2014 advent post it notes
These are post it notes with the benefit logo on and although useful they don't make me go wow. Useful but not really something I would rush out and buy more of.


No.7 advent calendar
Beautiful skin radiance exfoliator normal/dry 15ml
This is a manual exfoliator to remove dead skin cells and to get brighter smoother skin. It is a fair size and I will enjoy using it as my skin is a bit dull at the moment.


There are my five products for today and I really like them all and will use them all and my order of preference for today is:
1. The Bodyshop
2. No 7
3. Youbeauty
4. Yankee candles
5. Benefit

See you tomorrow and I hope you have a great day and are loving these unboxings.

x-J-x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014