Day 5 advent Calendars

It's the fifth of December today and I am seriously wondering where the time is going in the last few years. My baby boy is three now and for me it was only just last Christmas.
Christmas feels too soon but I suppose at least Christmas means advent calendars and today I am really happy about that as today's products are amazing.



The Body Shop Advent calendar
Frosted Cranberry Shimmer lotion 60ml
I already have this and it is a great product as the smell is amazing and I find this a lot more moisturising than the hand cream.
Although part of me wonders if it is the smell rather than the cream which attracts me as some of my others seem a lot more moisturising.


No. 7 advent calendar
Stay Perfect Nail Colour 4ml in Highland Mist
This is a nail varnish in a light chocolate brown which is great for the autumn winter season.
My favourite item today.


Benefit advent calendar
It's potent eye cream 3g
I have tried to this eye cream before in a birchbox and it was a light formula and very moisturising. I will use it but as I am drowning in eye cream it will be a while until that happens.


Yankee candles
Another white sweet scented candle that I will definitely use.


Youbeauty advent calendar
Caudalie Paris Nourishing Body Lotion 50ml
Another youbeauty slam dunk. This is a light body cream with not too much scent. There is a slight scent but nothing intrusive.


So there are my five items today and they are all so fab.
1. No.7
2. Youbeautydiscovery
3. Thebodyshop
4. Benefit
5. Yankee Candles

It has been a lovely day for advent calendars and I hope you all have a wonderful day. 
See you tomorrow.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014