Day 3 Advent Calendars

Day 3 of advent bought better luck for me as the calendars were kind and I will use all five items.


Yankee Candle calendar
Spiced Orange tealight
I assume that it is a spiced orange candle as there is no label on the bottom but orange is the dominant scent.
Smells spicy and fruity and beautiful.


The Body Shop advent calendar
Cranberry soap
I thought this was strawberry on my youtube video but I think it is the Frosted Cranberry scent. I think I might be coming down with a cold hence the confusion.
This is a nice soap and I will use it on Edward in the bath but in general we don't use bar soap as it can be drying on the skin.


Youbeautydiscovery Advent Calendar
Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot Body Wash 30ml
I am not sure whether I like it or not as the bergamot seems to dominate a bit too much in my opinion. Will try it in my bath though and see what it is like.



Benefit Advent Calendar
They're Real mascara 3g
I already have a sample of this and it is nice but not amazing as I prefer  hourglass shaped wands as they seem to curl my lashes best and this one is long and thin with short stubby bristles.


No.7 Advent Calendar
Eye Colour Brush
This has soft bristles and looks okay but doesn't really scream quality at me but I will use it and it is nice to get in an advent calendar.
However I am not sure if I would buy it in a shop.


Today was hard to decide as all will be used and are pretty much equal but I like some slightly more so my order is:
1. Benefit
2. Youbeautydiscovery
3. Yankee Candles
4. The Body Shop
5. No.7

Lets hope tomorrow is even better though as I am forever the optimist.

x-J-x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014