Day 16 advent calendar

Sorry, I am two days behind on my advent calendar but I will catch up today hopefully. 
This is day sixteen of my advent calendar and has a nice selection of products.

Youbeautydiscovery advent calendar
Eyeko lash curler curl & hold
This is a eye lash curler from a good brand. It looks really good but as I don't use them and have a few already it is pretty useless to me but it is good to have in the advent calendar.


The body shop advent calendar 
Moringa shower gel 
This has a really fresh scent and is one of the body shop products I actually will definitely use as we use their shower gels in the bath as bubble bath for my little one. This one will be great for spring and summer as the scent is so fresh. Would also be great as a travel size as it is 60ml.


Yankee candle advent calendar 
This is a spiced candle that is really deep and dark in scent. Really musty and totally different to what I would choose but it is okay.


Benefit advent calendar 
Highbeam
This is a small sample of their highlighter. It looks to have a slight shimmer but as I can't get it open it is hard to judge. Blooming packaging!


No 7 advent calendar
Essential lip brush
This is a soft touch brush which is an odd shade and very large for a lip brush. I prefer them smaller with stiffer bristles.


This was an okay day and my order of preference is:
1. The body shop
2. Yankee candle 
3. No. 7
4. Youbeautydiscovery 
5. Benefit

So there is day 16 and I apologise for the long wait.

x-J-x



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014