Day 13 advent calendars

Today was another great day in my advent calendars and unlike yesterday I will use all of these products and there is a great selection for me to use.
For skincare to makeup to nail care there are useful products a go go.

Youbeautydiscovery advent calendar 
Sally Hansen nail rehab strengthener 10ml
This is a product to provide intense care for severely damaged nails. It looks really interesting and can be used alone as a base coat. 
My nails need it as I am trying to grow them again.
I look forward to using it and might review it in the future.


The body shop advent calendar 
Vitamin E moisture cream 14g
I have several full sized jars of these as they are giving them away on and off with orders. This has a sun cream scent and is quite watery and I am not sure if this will be thick enough to add enough moisture to my dry as the desert skin.
But happy to try it.


No.7 advent calendar 
High shine lip crayon 1.4g
This is a lip crayon in a shimmery red colour with a light texture and it feels soft but not sticky on my lips. A good size and easy to apply.


Yankee candle advent calendar 
This is a red tea light with a slightly minty lilt. It is nice enough but I think I prefer the spicier tea lights.


Benefit advent calendar 
Posietint 
This is a small sample of their pink shade cheek and lip tint. I will probably try this on my cheek.
I know though that with this product you have to be fast as it dries fast.
Hopefully it will give a nice pink sheen to my cheeks if I am fast enough though.


So there are my advent calendars products for today and as you see all the picks for today are quite varied but there are no real turkeys for me. 
My order of preference for today though is:
1. Youbeautydiscovery 
2. No.7 
3. Benefit
4. The body shop 
5. Yankee candle 

Thanks for reading

x-J-x
If you are enjoying this you can subscribe using the methods on the side bar and if you want to comment you can below and I will get back to you.

My entry for last year is here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014