Day 11 advent calendar

I have been having a few good days and I knew that a bad one would come and today is the day.
Don't get me wrong, all but one can be used but no real wow products today.


The body shop advent calendar 
Glazed Apple soap 
This is an apple scented soap and although we don't use solid soap in the house it would be nice as a hand soap or used on edward in the bath. Nothing really amazing in this product except the scent though.


Benefit advent calendar 
Benetint 2.5ml
This is a red shade lip and cheek tint and although I have used it before it is a bit of a pain to use as it dries fast and doesn't always blend in too well.


Yankee candle advent calendar 
This is a Spiced orange scent tea light and I really like it as the Orange scent dominates and would give a nice fruit punch like scent to the room. Very festive.


Youbeauty advent calendar 
Vita liberata luxury tan 2- 3 week tan lotion medium (with a mitt to use it, not photographed)
This is not a product I am interested in or would use.
I am very pale and to be honest I don't really want to be darker so don't use instant tans.
This is also in medium which probably would be too dark for me.
My least favourite product today.


No.7 advent calendar 
Beautiful skin eye makeup remover 30ml
This is a eye makeup remover that I have used before and I really like as it is really gentle on the eyes and doesn't make my eyes sting.
My favourite product today.


The products today were a bit meh and none really stood out but my order of preference of:
1. No 7
2. Yankee candle 
3. The body shop 
4. Benefit
5. Youbeautydiscovery 

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Have a lovely day

x-J-x

You can also see my unboxings on my youtube channel @
Tired mum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014