Memebox global #16

Before all went a little wonky in memeland I received my glbal box and since this is a long delayed unboxing I have a feeling that my global 17 will be here soon.
But here are my thoughts on global 16, the slow burner box.


Delskin Delskin Centella 90 Power Ampoule 30ml ($14)
According to the card this contains over 90% of Centella Asiatica.
This main ingredient is definitely interesting to me as it has been used in herbal medicine for a long time and has some interesting uses.
As a herb it is used to help wounds heal, to promote the produce of collagen in the skin as well being useful on conditions such a psoriasis and eczema.
All great properties in a serum and being a serum it will also add moisture.
Definitely interesting first product in the box.


RiRe style Black head brush cleaner & skinny black head closing serum (40ml + 20ml)($18)
According to the card the cleanser has a black food complex which contains black rice, black beans and black sesame.
Another interesting product as it has a brush incorporated in the product so is easy to use and the brush will help the cleanser to get deeper into the pores and remove any dirt and oils as well as skin impurities such as blackheads or whiteheads.
Also useful to tighten the skin as well improve elasticity and makes the skin firmer according to memebox.
As well as cleanser we also received a serum which help to maintain a good skin balance.
In general this product isn't really the sort of product I will use as I have dry skin and don't tend to get spots but I might try to cleanser to see what the brush is like as I love cleansers and cleansing brushes so it will interesting to use an all in one brush and cleanser.


Unni Recipe Vitamin Recharger mist 130ml ($15)
Mists are great to add moisture and this one has added vitamins and hyaluronic acid to add moisture and brighten the complexion.
Also it is free from parabens and alcohol and mineral oils so is gentle on the skin.


Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream 45ml ($24)
This is a moisturiser which contains 74% snail mucus and is in a gel format. This is good to soothe and moisturise the skin and also help to fight the signs of ageing. It is also gentle enough for sensitive skin.


Elizavecca Shrink Lifting R Pro 120ml ($28)
Another Elizavecca product and this one is for the calves. 
According to the card this will shrink the calves but after reading the card it sounds like the caffeine extract as well as the other extracts will just stimulate it to give a shrinking effect.
Only exercise and a good diet will truly shrink your calves but some people have said it is good for soothing tired legs and I am all too happy to see if it works like that as that will be much appreciated.


Hair + Velvet Nutri-Injection 12ml ($5)
I have to admit that this product makes me chckle. 
Not because  it is a bad product but because I have since had it in the bloggers pick box which was part of the reason I had a cause to rant about Memebox a few days ago.
Anyway, back to the product. 
This is a leave in hair treatment for damaged hair, especially the ends. I will try it but it is small and it doesn't really excite me.

So, there is my global 16 which isn't exciting but I will use it all. But after seeing spoilers for 17 this box looks amazing compared to that one.


x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014