You beauty discovery October 2014

There are some companies that I have shopped with that when they mess up they blame but themselves and some say 'ok guv, we coced up let us fix it'. 
Thankfully youbeautydiscovery is firmly in the second bracket and when my box went wrong this month they fixed it fast and satisfactorily and I am one happy company.
Here is my review of my youbeautydiscovery box for October.


Cowshed Anti Ageing Perfecting Night Serum 2ml sample
This is the first extra this month and to be honest I wouldn't buy from this size sample but serums are always nice to have and this would be great for use when going away and Cowshed is a good brand.


Gold Collagen Forte sample
The second extra this month is a health drink aimed at 40 plus and this is a 50ml sample one use bottle which contains vitamins and minerals. It is like a vitamin pill in drink form.


Crystal clear skincare intense anti ageing serum 30ml
This is the item that caused the issue this month when I opened my box for my youtube video. 
This is a unique box as you pick your contents so when I opened and saw I had a nail varnish and not this product I was extremely confused.
But thankfully their customer service is great and I was sent this out when I contacted them so I got the item I requested.
I love serums so the chance to try out one that is expensive is always good and this one has, according to the packaging, a high level of a peptides and oxygen complex to nourish dull tired skin.
Sounds good.


Wild about beauty powder eyeshadow 2.5g in 06 alana
This brand is great for high quality products and I look forward to using this chocolate brown eyeshadow that has a creamy and soft feel on application and would be great for a smokey eye with a twist.


Crabtree and Evelyn nail lacquer in petal pink
I already have this colour and was surprised to receive this but it is a nice good quality nail varnish. A nice pale pink varnish.

So, there is my box for October and once again it was a nice box and great quality for the £6.95 you pay as you always get to choose what you want too.
More info on the box can be found here

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014