September beauty boxes

Another beauty round up and this one is for September.


This was my lovelula September box and these are fab. Everyone gets the same and it costs £12.50 a month and is always well worth it.


This is my youbeautybox and it wasn't my favourite ever box. I couldn't use one extra and the others were meh but at least the October choices were better.
This is £6.95 a month all in and you always get the value even on off months.


This is my wantable box for September and it was really fab and I loved everything I got and especially the four shade blusher palette.
This costs $50.20 to the uk and is cheaper for america and canada and other places but well worth the money.
My next one will be my November box.


I have cancelled my glossybox and October box will be my last box but this box was a good one with mainly skincare which suits me well but out of this and Birchbox month on month I much prefer Birchbox.


September also saw me receiving my first 'My little box' and I am love with it. I am still using the laptop sleeve to carry around my ipad and blogger information.


My birchbox was great again this month too and gonna resub when my prepaid sub is up for redeemption.

There are my september boxes. Missing from these is the lipmonthly box which I only reviewed on youtube as it was meh, my memebox as it hasn't arrived yet, as it only shipped on the 24th, and my love me beauty because it hasn't arrived yet because they messed up my box then messed me around all month.
Even when it arrives I might not review as I don't want to rant at you.

x-J-x







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014