My little box by Diane von Furstenburg October 2014


This is the most beautiful of my subscription boxes and I love that even the packaging is amazing and as you can see from this unboxing it is another great box.
A definite recommend from the two my little box that I have received especially as it is a lifestyle rather than a beauty box.
This is great for people who like a box with a slight difference and lovely french flair.


These are the beauty products in this month box and all were great sizes.

The first product is a L'Occitane en provence vanilla bouquet hand cream in the scent of vanilla and with a shea butter base. Really hydtrating and a perfect size for the handbag at 10ml.

The second is a miscellar water that is exclusively made for my little box and will provide a gentle but effective of removing make up but that will also cleanse the skin. This is a 150ml size.

The third product is the Keratase Paris Laque Noire hairspray that is easy to remove from the hair and gives a non crispy effect but still gives a good hold.


The first of two lifestyle products this month is a beautiful lip brooch that is ever so cute and girly.


The final item is a scarf and this is a beautiful blue and pink leopard printed scarf. It is incredibly soft and well worth the price of the subscription on it's own. I will enjoying wearing this in my hair.

I can't wait for my third box now as I have loved the first two.

x-J-x

More info on this box can be found here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014