My little box 'My little Parisienne Box' September 2014


Sometimes a box comes along that wows me completely when I first get it and this month I received this box that was so wow that I was stunned and I am still over the moon with all that camein this box.
This is my 'my little parisienne box' and I am keeping everything as I am in love.


Here are the contents from the box and although it doesn't look exciting hopefully when you see it all individually you will realise why I love it so much.
This box is mostly lifestyle and I like that there is a unique selling point as alongside the beauty products I also get lifestyle items.


The first item is my favourite product and it is a laptop sleeve that apparentally fits the 13 inch apple macbook. It is ever so pretty and I have been using it to carry around my ipad and my beauty box cards.


This is the back of the laptop sleeve and even the back of it shows it is very well made and represents great value in a bag that is below £15.


The pattern is also really nice and it is a woman walking a dog in the rain.
But enough of the cover and I will show you what else is in the box.


There was also a set of stickers and a card in the box. The stickers will probably decorate my storage unit that I have just moved to accommadate my beauty supplies.
The card will probably be framed too as it is so so pretty.


There was also a notebook in the box and this will definitely be useful to this notebook obsessive.


Inside were a few pages about my little box but other than that there is a lot of room for plotting and scheming for my writing, all ready for nano in November.


The final items in the box are the beauty products and these are all in this cloth box.
There were three items in the bag and these were:


The first item is a sample of the laura mercier foundation primer.
This can be use as well as or instead of your foundation and if you use alone will give a glow to the skin.
I have tried laura mercier before and I have found their products to be good quality and I really look forward to using this product.


The next item is full sized and is exclusive to this box as it is their own brand.
This is the My Little Beauty Complexion Brightening pen and it is waterproof and is multi use in that it can be used to give you a fresh wide awake look by using it as an eyeshadow primer, highlighter or as an eyeshadow on its own.
It is quite similar to one I received in a Glossybox Christmas box last year and I really liked that so I look forward to trying this out too.


The final item and final beauty product in the box is by Nuxe and it is a sample of their Huile Prodigieuse.
This is a multi-usage dry oil that is made using six Precious Plant Oils (Macadamia, Hazelnut, Borrage,Almond, Camellia and St. John's Wort) and can be used on the skin or hair to nourish, repairs and soften skin and has a non greasy feel and a pretty fragrance. 
I love love love dry oils and will use this on my dry hair or as a oil mixed with my foundation to give my skin extra moisture.

There is the first ever 'My little box' for the Uk. It was a great box and I really look forward to next month.
More info on this box can be found here.

x-J-x






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014