Memebox superbox #53 my honey box

Some boxes disappoint and some boxes excel and this one is very firmly in the second category. 
I really love this box as there are seven full sized items in the box and I will use them all.
Add to that there is a sheet mask and a night cream and I am in a really good mood about this box.

Mi Click Manuka Honey Treatment 30ml ($5)
This is a hair treatment that has high concentrations of manuka honey to nourish, add protein and repair your hair. It will also add shine and moisture.
I really like this product as I love hair treatments and the thought of having one with honey in it, which is naturally softening and hydrating for the skin and has been used in skin and haircare for a long time, really appeals as long as it isn't too sticky.
However, for me I think 30ml is quite small for a hair treatment as the 30ml is a luxury sample rather than a full sized like they claim.


EDMONG Honeybee Water Cream 50ml ($29)
I always love to receive moisturisers in my boxes and this one is a day moisturiser which contains honey extracts, natural spring water, propolis extracts, aloe vera water, hyaluronic acid and green tea extracts.
According to the leaflet this is fast absorbing and it will help to keep your skin in tiptop condition.
This is also free of parabens, articial colours, mineral oil, bht and talc so it will be better for people with these sensitivities.


Enesti Apple & Honey Shea Butter Hand Cream 50g
Another hand cream in a memebox and this one is in an apple and honey scent and contains shea butter so I will enjoy using it.
But to be honest I have loads of hand creams now so not sure when I will use it.


DAYCELL Essential Honey Lift Massage Cream 150ml ($20)
I always love face creams and up until now I had not received a massage cream from any box, British, American/Canadian or Korean, so I was a little nonplussed on what exactly it was.
But after looking at them on beautynetkorea and seeing their position on the site they seem to be similiar to a sleeping pack but instead of being a gel like the ones I have used so far this one is a cream.
I really love my gels but most are rather too cool for the winter so this is a great product if you find the gels too cool.

But, back to the product, this is a night mask that is rinsed off the following morning and will firm the skin and add moisture while providing deep nutrition.
I just worry that it may be too sticky as it says the testure is honey like and for me that will be the huge downside as I hate sticky products.


From Nature Multi Effect Collagen Honey Mask ($1)
This is the only product that I have used from this box and for me it felt sticky when I wore it so although it hydrated my skin and left my skin soft I wouldn't recommend it as I would rather go for a non sticky alternative.


MIGABEE Antipollution RE-Peeling 100ml ($37)
This is a peel off face pack that is enriched with natural ingredients, such as honey, bee venom, propolis and royal jelly, to nourish and brighten and the skin. It is also good to exfoliate dead skin and help with excess oil, blackheads and whiteheads.


Pure Smile Snail Lip Treatment Honey 10g ($5)
Another lip balm from memebox too and this one is enriched with snail mucus, honey extracts, snail mucus extracts, grape seed oil and shea butter and will make dry lips moisturised and nourished.

There is the 'my honey box' which I really enjoyed as it is excellent value at $29 plus p and p with, according to memebx pricing, $101 of goods in the pricce and even better I will use it all.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014