Glossybox September 2014


My glossybox this month came in a themed box as it was the Karen Millen special edition. 
All in all I am happy with it, although I am cancelling Glossybox again as I much prefer Birchbox and want to try some of the new boxes.
However, with the glossybox new cancellation policy I will be getting one more box as I didn't cancel before the 14th... grrrr.


L'Oreal Professional Mythic Masque 75ml (£5.81)
This was the spoiler item this month and you either received this or the Mythic Oil.
This looks like a good size for a sample and I will get a couple of applications from it, although I use the Macadamia hair masque at the moment so this would have to be amazing for me to stop using the other one.
The card says that this a masque to deeply nourish and replenish the hair and for my long dry hair this is ideal.  


Nails inc. Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat 10ml ($12)
This is a nail varnish top coat to make any nail varnish matte. I am yet to try this but as nail varnish was my gateway drug into beauty products it definitely interests me.
I love that this is full sized.


ModelCo More Brows FibreGel 3.5ml (£14.95)
This is a brush on fibre gel that will give you fuller thicker brows.
To be honest I probably won't be using this as my brows are fairly haywire and one blessing from the PCOS is that they are thick and full.


Skin Pep Peeling Gel 2x 3.5ml (£6.10)
Skin Pepe Dark Circle Eraser 2ml (£6.49)
I get a lot of peeling gels from memeboxes and I was surprised to receive one in this box as I don't think that I have ever received one in a British box.
According to the leaflet the peeling gel contains Pineapple and Papaya and will give soft and bright skin and the dark circle eraser will help with eye circles while the anti oxidant ingredients will help to boost collagen.
Interesting products but I prefer bottles as foil samples are a nightmare to reseal.


Origins Anti aging power serum 15ml (£24)
The final item in my box was a surprise as when I saw Origins I groaned as I  expected a tiny sample so getting a 15ml sample of serum was a great thing as with serums you don't tend to use a lot.
According to card this will help reuce lines and wrinkles and will only take 2 weeks to do this and there is more than 2 weeks i this sample.

The box had seven items in it and is a nice box with high price tag items that I wouldn't buy myself as I am more of a drugstore girl.

x-J-x

If you want to have a look you can look at the glossybox site by looking at this link.








Comments

  1. Good sharing here, Glossybox and Memebox are Korea’s greatest beauty ongoing services, box way up about several to six cosmetic goods or biological samples and ship those to subscribers each month. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/glossybox-and-memebox/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014