Birchbox September 2014



I have fallen behind again as I have been ill but I hope to catch up on reviews today and tomorrow and the first review that I am bringing you is my Birchbox for this month that rocked for me for so many reasons this month.
For me this truly was a great box even if I didn't get a beauty blender as I had already received one from them.
But even without this is a great box with a happy days theme.


The first item in this month's box is a photo clip that is exclusive to Birchbox and mine is in a cheery orange colour.


Urban Fruit Magnificent mango 35g
I don't really like but I did eat these. To me they are just expensive dried fruit and I like dried fruit but not keen on these and not sure why.


Agave Healing Oil Treatment 4ml 
This is a hair oil to give smooth hair that has shine and colour.
I quite like hair oils and look forward to using this one as I find that they are very good for my frizzy hair.


Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream 3g
This is one of the iconic eye creams and as I have never tried it I am very happy to receive it. The 3g sample is generous and will provide a long time of us as you only use a small amount. 
Also it is a light formula which will stop you overloading the skin in this delicate area.


Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Serum 5ml
Serums are another of my favourite beauty items so receiving a 5ml sample of an expensive serum is great as you can try before you buy which is a great thing as you don't want to pay out loads for a serum then find that you don't like it.
According to the card this serum contains truffle that will help to fight free radicals, improve skin firmness and restore a healthy glow.
This looks really interesting and I have never used a truffle product so it will be interesting to use.


Korres Citrus Showergel 50ml
Shower gels tend to get used as body washes in this house as we have no shower but I will look forward to using this citrus scented product from Korres.


Model Co Lip Lacquer in 'Morocco'
We were given a choice of two lip lacquers and a mascara from Model Co in our boxes this month and I chose Morocco as it was a darker colour and thought it might suit me better as my lips are darker. It is a nude though so I am not sure how much I will use it.

Once again I am enjoying this months box and I love that they let me try out brands I would never find myself.

x-J-x

There is an offer to get a beautyblender in your box at the moment. Sign up here.

Use the code AUTUMN EYE to get a free autumn eye essentials trio worth over $20. offer ends 30th sept or until supplies end.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014