August monthly boxes

I often find that the subscription boxes can get rather overwhelming if you order a lot and I probably have blog readers and you tubers viewers that feel the same so I have been doing these round up posts to show you all my August boxes.
I hope you enjoy it as much I enjoy writing it and looking back at what I received.


Glossybox august was okay but had a perfume sample as an item and the rest of the items were small samples or smaller sized full sized item. Hand cream was nice scent though


Birchbox august had a beautiful nude eyeshadow in it and four other useful products as well as a make up bag. Another great box but didn't like lifestyle extra that was a chapter of a book.


Youbeautydiscovery august had great choices and extras this month. The gazelli items are beautiful and using serum atm and it is silky in texture and softens the skin nicely and the Eucerin face sunscreen will be great next year.


Lovelula august box was excellent value with three full sized items and I can't wait to receive my September box in the next few days.


Lovemebeauty august was okay and the eyeshadow was great but with the changes September will be my last box.


Wantable august was my first wantable box in months and didn't disappoint. Great quality products in colours I will wear and no eyeliner and mascaras in sight.


Memebox global 14 was my second to last box this month and my favourite with loads of sheet masks and great body washes and a full sized essence.


Lipmonthly was my final subscription to arrive in August and is my second cheapest at about £8 a box including postage from Canada. Another great month was a lipstick junkie.
Spoiler looks great for September too.

There are my August boxes and all in all it was a great month.

x-J-x









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014