Youbeautydiscovery august 2014

When the youbeautydiscovery menu dropped into my email this month I was completely over the moon.
I found last months selection didn't really appeal but this months was amazing and it was hard to pick. I am always amazed you get so much for your £6.95 and this month had items that were all worth a good amount so it was a bargain.


The first things that everyone received their boxes this month are the extras. This month there were four.

The first extra was a four way nail tool that has a buffer, a file, a polish and a smoothing side. 
The next two are two Jimmy Choo fragrance samples with one being Jimmy Choo man and the other being the original Jimmy Choo. The male one is musky and has a nice scent and the female one is floral and very feminine. Both are 2ml samples.
The final extra this month is a 2ml sample of FaceD 3-Luronics face cream serum. This will probably go in my sample box and never be used as I have so many full sized samples. Probably the only thing I won't use in this box though.


The first item I chose this month was a very fast sell out on the menu and it was the Gazelli discovery set. This little set has beautiful packaging and both products in this set include their trademarked White Oil and in this set you get two sample size products. These are the Ultimate Firming Serum and the Intensive Age Repair Cream. 
This set has a rrp of £16 so is worth more than you pay.


The second item I chose and the final item in the box is by Eucerin and is their Sun Fluid Mattifying Face in SPF 50+. 
I have wanted a sunscreen for my face for a while so I selected this 50ml full sized product from the menu as it saves me having to buy one. It is also great as it isn't greasy or heavy but is water resistant.
This has a price of £16 on the boots website.

That was the August Youbeautydiscovery box and I really liked the choices and will use all I chose.

x-J-x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014