Latest in beauty glamour beauty edit summer 2014 release


I hve been eyeing this box up for a while and when they sent me a code to get ten percent off I definitely couldn't resist, especially as I have wanted to try the blusher for a while and the lipstick in this box, so I bought it.
Latest in beauty is not really strictly a subscription box as the boxes have themes and you buy the ones that you are interested in. There are no minimum terms and the contents are always revealed before you buy so you know what you are getting.

The glamour boxes are bought out multiple times in the year and have a good selection of beauty products. This one is the one released about a month ago and is still in stock as I type this and according to the card this has products worth £86.15 in it for the £16.95 price tag.



The first item in the box is by Magnifibres and is the brush on false lashes product. 
According to the description you use on the card you use this between coats of your mascara and it is gives longer lashes.
To be honest I don't wear much eye makeup as I get irritated by a lot of products sadly including my Naked makeup palette, so I will probably send it to someone who has asked for it from me already.
Not my kinda thing but I know it is well received in the blogosphere.


The next item interests me though as I have never used a bb cream for the body but have used them on my face and enjoyed using them.
This is the Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector.  
This is an interesting product as it is wash off so is easy to use as a bb cream and even if you get it wrong is easy to remove.
I am looking forward to using it especially as I received light matte so it won't be too dark for my pale complexion.
This is full sized at 125ml and will be great to use next year in the hot weather as at the moment it is end of summer and I will use it next year as I want to extend the life of the product.


The next item in the box is a self tan mitt and to honest I have never wore self tan in my life so I am not sure how useful it will be. This mitt is by Velvotan in a vibrant pink and I am not sure if I will use it r not but is useful to have 'just in case'.


The next item in the box is by Hawaiian Tropic and is a 100ml product. It is their Satin Protection Ultra Radiance in spf 30 and has a wonderful tropical coconut scent. I really like sun cream and with a beautiful scent and a decent size for a sample this will be great to use this year during the end of the summer.


The next item in the box is by Crabtree & Evelyn and is their Nail Lacquer in Petal Pink. This is a very pale pink that takes several coats to get coverage and is a great nude for my nails.
This product is one of the products I bought this box for and I look forward to using it.


The next item in the box is my current cleanser and this is a 30ml sample of the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil.
This is really clearing for the skin and lasts a long time and I use this at night alongside cleansing wipes. It leaves my skin smooth and soft and I love using it.
This sample will be used to refill my large pump action bottle.


The next item I received in the box is by Illamasqua and it is their Glamore Lipstick in Rosepout.


This is a pale pink that is actually paler than my lips and I really like the creamy forula of this lipstick. Although lighter than my lips it looks really nice on.
I have included a swatch of it below.


The last item in the box is by Bourjois and it is their Cream Blush in the shade 02.


The blush is in a orangey coral shade and is another cream product. It is easy to blend and has a natural shade once blended out and would be great used it combination with the lipstick.
The swatch is below.


The swatches for the products are above. On the left is the blusher, not blended in, and on the right is the lipstick.
Both are beautiful neutrals and will be well used and are ideal for the summer.

This is a great box and for £16.95 is a bargain. More info on the box can be found here.

x-J-x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014