Empties (bath and shower stuff)

I don't own a working shower so all of these items are what we used in the bath since I did my last empties. By the way we used a lot.


Sanctuary spa luxury bath float. 
I got this reduced at boots and it has a pleasing spa scent and I really liked using it but I wouldn't rush out to buy it as it was quite expensive.

Yves Rocher collection cacao & orange perfumed shower gel.
This is a limited edition product they bought out this Christmas and I loved it and hate that I can't get it again. 
I also loved the hand creams from the same collection and I love that these are so chocolatey and these smell like chocolate orange. The pistachio ones are also amazing.

Super beauty vanilla & honey bath & shower gel.
This was cheap at boots and I also had a coupon so it was super cheap. It has a lovely scent in the bottle but the scent doesn't transfer to bath so I wouldn't buy again. 


Molten brown pink pepperpod body wash 300ml. 
A family favourite. A spicy peppery scent and a repurchase and I will buy another soon. I love love love this and would recommend.

Skin food bath salt (honey & jasmine). 
These smelled amazing in the packet and scented my herbal both nicely but in bath the scent does not linger and there a lot of other things that I would recommend over these. Not great but not the end of the world as was in a box.

Soap and Glory Sugar crush fresh & foamy body wash.
I mainly use this as a body wash on me and my son in the bath using a shower scrunchie thing as well as using this as a bubble bath. I received this in the box thing that was bought out by Boots last year in November and I love the sweet lime scent that is girly but refreshing.
I have bought another as well as all their other body wash/shower/bath products last month as they were on three for two and I hope I love them as much as I love this.
An amazing product!


Pecksniff's calm bath and shower gel. 
This has a strange spicy scent and I loved this. It was received in a telegraph beauty box with a body cream that was the same scent and that I am still using. 
It is masculine enough to suit Paul but I love the scent too.
I might well buy again.

Johnson's baby bedtime bath.
This is a nice soothing bath product for Edward. I like these and tend to buy them when on offer in Asda. They are really nice but to be honest Edward gets a wide variety of things put in his bath.

Monu spa warming ginger massage and body oil.
I used this as a bath oil and the ginger scent was great as it stuck to the skin and was an amazingly warming and comforting scent. I am in love and I know some people dislike so much Monu in glossyboxes but if they are all as good as this I will be smiling from ear to ear.


Helloeverybody bubble bath steam milk.
A thoroughly disappointing bath product from the milk memebox. The scent disappeared in the bath and it hardly bubbles.

Aromatherapy associates relax light bath and shower oil.
I love these oils and this is one that threatens to make me fall asleep in the bath. I love receiving these in my boxes.

So, there are my bath and shower empties and on to my final ones, skincare. Sorry there are loads but been putting it off. 

x-J-x








Comments

  1. Your experience with the Steam Milk bubble bath is totally different from mine. No, it didn't bubble but it was extremely softening for my skin & I loved the scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just smelled really muted to m and seemed a little pointless. I think if the scent was stronger it would be a lot better

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014