Birchbox august 2014

The birchboxes have been so good the last few months that I was looking forward to it this month and once again I was looking forward to this months and once again I was not disappointed by the items in my Birchbox.


The first item this month was a wild about beauty creme eyeshadow. This is another neutral like the one in my love me beauty but whereas that was a powder this is a creme with a silky smooth texture.
I really like the shade. I received edna and it is easy to wear as the shade can be used either at night or in the day.
This is full sized and worth £12.


The next item is a 20g sample of Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic face rejuvenator. According to the card this is an Exfoliating cleansing and will go into my sample drawer to be used when I need a more creamy cleanser.
This sample is worth £4.33.


The next item in the box this month are two 3ml samples of SuperGoop! Daily correct SPF 35 cc cream. According to the card this is a shade adjusting cc cream which is great as I have very pale skin.
These samples are worth £4.09 for the two.


The lifestyle extra this month is a chapter sampler of The Proposal by Tasmina Perry. I do read romance, and indeed write it in my spare time, but I tend to go for indie authors and para romance but I will read it and see if I like it.


The next item is by Nude Progenius omega treatment oil in a 5ml sample size. 
This is an oil that according to the card that will give hydrated smooth skin and contains omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9.
This sample is worth £9.67.


The final item in the box this month is a 30ml sample of the number 4 super comb prep & protect. This is a leave in conditioning spray that will protect against heat and sun damage and also help detangler. This is right up my street as I have long hair that gets tangled a lot.
This sample is worth £3.


The samples were once this month and came in this clear make up bag that is really nice and will be useful in the future.
I really look forward to next month.

x-J-x

You can find out more about birchbox here and if you sign up using my link we can both get money to use in their shop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014