Lovelula box July 2014


This is my Lovelula beauty box for July and I really like this box as it is natural and organic products and tends to introduce you to new brands you would never try and that they sell on their website. More info can be found on this box here
 
So, I missed this box on Friday and went to collect on Saturday and this is my last of my Lovelula boxes from this sub and I will be buying a new one mid month as I have really enjoyed the boxes I have received and this was no different as it was a great box.
But what was in it?


The first item in the box were seven sachets from cowshed.
Yes I said seven!
 Granted they are foil samples but I am really happy to receive these samples of the cowshed shower gels and body lotions as I have never tried anything from this brand.


The next item in the box is the Nourish golden glow illuminating face shimmer. This contains golden mineral powders to brighten your skin as well as tonka bean extract to help reduce the effects of uneven skin tone and age spot.
A great item for this season.


The next item is the John Masters Organics Lavender and Rosemary Shampoo 30ml. According to the card this shampoo is made from pure Coconut Soap, Periwinkle, Sage leaves and Chamomile flowers and this will leave your hair thicker and stronger.
To me this smells strongly of lavender.


The next item in the box is the John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler in a 30ml sample size. According to the card this has a lightweight formula that will detangle and condition the hair without weighing it down. 
This has a really delicate scent with a slight edge of citrus.


The final item in the box is the Mychelle Fabulous eye cream in a 15ml size and this is the only full sized item in the box. According to the packaging it has Edelweiss Plant Stem Cells and helps with hydration and reduces wrinkles. I really like this product and at £19 it covers the cost of the box and I really look forward to using it as the two serums that I have used that had stem cells in them were amazing and I hope this is too.
a great final item and end to my three month sub, although i will be signing up again.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014