Nerdblock June 2014


My Lootcrate June box came this week and I was quite excited. But what did I receive?



The first item in the box is MLG Terry Cloth Wristband. To be honest this item doesn't really excite me too much and is the second I have received from Lootcrate. I would much rather receive something else than these as I have no use for them as neither me and hubby will wear them.


The next three items were three Mega warhead sweeties and they were nice but I find sweets like this aren't too sour. These were quickly consumed.


The next item was from Hasbro and First Innovations Labs and it was a pack of Transformers hex Bugs. I received Autobot Crosshairs and they are bugs that transform into the transformers insignia, in my case the autobot insignia.


The next item in the box is another MLG item and it is a starter kit and on the card is a free month for MLG Gamebattles Premium Access as well as a Lootcrate badge to use on their. Not really my cup of tea and a waste of an item in my opinion.


The next item in the box is the monthly badge that has a transformer on it this month.


Next is the t shirt and to be honest this month this T shirt is a little young for Paul, as he is over 40, but he will probably still wear it. 
I quite like the Transformers print though. This is by Nathan Davis & The Hundreds.


Next in this month box was a sheet of MLG and a transformer sticker. I am not sure if I was supposed to get two but I only got one.


The final item in the box this month is by Hasbro and The Loyal Subjects and it was a blind box. I received Grimlock and this is my favourite item in this months box.

To be honest, this isn't my favourite box and I much preferred my Nerdblock this month. I think without the T shirt it would not be worth it and the only reason you get value is due to the price of T shirts for men in the UK.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014