Lovelula box June 2014


My second lovelula box of my three month sub arrived on friday of last week while I was on holiday and I collected this on monday and I can finally review it today for you as my schedule is less crowded than it was at the beginning of the week.
However, this is a review, so what did I get in my lovelula box this month?
(everyone gets the same in the lovelula boxes every month so all subscribers got it too)



Ther box was quite full this month but I have two of the products already by first glance but the Mox botanicals pack looks interesting. But what did I get?


The first product in this box has been in multiple boxes before and tbh I have never used the ones before so I am unlikely to rush to use this item. This is a 20ml sample size of the urban veda Neem + Botanics Purifying Exfoliating Facial Polish. 
This is an exfoliator aimed at oily skin and is a exfoliator that contains wild mint, eucalyptus and witch hazel to help congested skin to detoxify, and to reduce shine and to exfoliate.
It looks quite interesting but with combination skin I am unlikely to use it as it might dry out my skin.
This product is worth £1.44. 


The next product is the product that I am most excited about and it is two sachets of the Mox Botanicals Calendula & Oatmeal Bath Milk. These are like big bath tea bags with botanical oils, sea salt and whole milk in them to give you a relaxing bath that will leave you feeling calm and with soft skin. Sounds great.
These are worth £4 each (so eight pound for the pack) which makes them a similar price to lush bath bombs but these sounds great.


The next item in the box I am also very excited about as I love cleansers and this one has a beautiful lemon scent and anyone who has been here a while knows that I really love citrus. This is the suki exfoliate foaming cleanser in a 30ml sample and according to the card the ingredients will help to leave you with clear skin and help to banish blemishes, smooth lines, clarify and rejuvinate skin.
This is worth £7.44.


The next item I received in the box is the La Claree Gentle Cleansing Milk and to be honest I have received this in a souksouk box a few months ago and it doesn't really wow me. I am happy to try it but I don't think I would repurchase.
It is worth about £3.80.


The final two items are two small sample vials of argan oils from the brand Kae. One is their Huile de Beaute for face, body and hair and the other is the Beaute Scintillate which is supposed to be great for illuminating golden skin, great for the summer.
These look really great.

So, there is my lovelula box for June and I really look forward to trying all but the polish tbh. This is a good box for me as I love Lovelula and I look forward to my July box,

Hope you are having a lovely day.

 x-J-x

More info on lovelula can be found here and more info on the box can be found here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014