Glossybox June 2014


Before I say anything I know I said I wouldn't return to Glossybox but when they sent me an email offering me a free box worth £30 if I re-signed up to monthly contract I couldn't resist especially as I had seen that the box this month was worth at least £45 and additionally I have dropped Love Me Beauty for the moment as their boxes seem to be going to downhill.
But, anyway, enough of that, and back to my box. What did I get in my box?


The box this month was not too packed but looking at the items I am happy as there is a nice variety. But what was in there?


The first item in this box is from So Susan Cosmetics and it is their Concealer Quad. In the quad there are three different concealers and a white to mix with the concealers. I will probably only use the top two but it might try out contouring with the lower two shades. A great product that is full sized but it is a small quad to be honest.
This sells for £20 from so susan.


The next item in the box is from Teeez Trend Cosmetics and is their Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush. I have to admit that the description is spot on as the patterns on the handle are really beautiful and the brush is song and will be great for eyeshadow.
I always appreciate receiving brushes and this one is especially nice both in terms of the soft bristles and the pretty design.
This is worth £19.


The next item in the box was a product from Rituals and it is their Qi Gong 24hr hour spray. This is a 24hr anti perspirant and is infused with white lotus and yi yi ren and it smells fresh and clean and lasts a while but not 24 hours. This is worth £3.50.


The next item in my box this month was from nailgirls and it was a 3 in 1 base/topcoat & nail strengthener. this is a clear polish and should be a great product to use but I find as a base coat, used on its own it peels really bad so I would be reluctant to use it as a topcoat as it may make the polish more liable to chipping.
This has a price of £13.50 but imo this is a little overpriced as I prefer other brands in this price point such as O.P.I.


The final item in the box is the fifth full sized item and is the L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes in Black. According to the leaflet it will give you a maxed up look and the brush will seperate lashes to give a fanned out lash effect.
This is worth £10.99.

So, that is my first Glossybox since I have returned and I am really happy with what I received. My favourite product is the brush with the quad as a close second and receiving this plus an extra box for £13.25 is an amazing offer.
Anyway, I can't wait for next month and thanks for reading.

x-J-x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014