Nerd block may 2014


Sorry but these reviews have been delayed by real life issues but hopefully today and tomorrow I can get back on track. 
But, back to this review. This is my Nerd block may 2014.



The box was jammed packed as per normal and I was looking forward to another amazing Nerdblock.
So, what did I receive?


The first item in the box this month is the T shirt and as per normal it was great quality and hubby has already wore it and it has been washed, mainly because I have a backlog in my reviews. 
But, anyway this months was Star Wars themed and my hubby really loved it.


The next item was also star wars and it was a star wars plushie and this was a stormtrooper. These are really nice plushies and I really like them.


The next item in the box was a Tomy Gacha mystery bag and it was Super Mario Bros. U and I received a Yoshi and mario keyring that will go on my handbag alongside the mario keyring I received in my Superloot box last month.


The next item in the box this month was a stick it pad and although it can be used to stick your iphone to your dashboard but mine is used to stick my figurines to my shelf.


The next item that was in the box was well suited to my husband as he was a comic collector when he was younger so he liked receiving this Exclusive The Amazing Spider Man Fan Expo/Nerd Block Variant comic. He will enjoy reading this.


The last item in this box is a funko item and I am yet to be disappointed by a funko item.
This is a Star wars playcraft Playset and looks really fun and quite like the playmobil advent calenders except that the playmobil is replaced by card figurines and Edward will enjoy playing with that with Paul.

So, there is my Nerd Block Classic box for May 2014. I really look forward to getting June and don't really see me cancelling anytime so as the box costs about £19 (depending on exchange rate) delivered and Paul likes the T shirts and since the T shirt alone would probably cost about the same it is well worth the money. 
I really loved the keyring and plushie this month myself though. 
More info on this box can be found here.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014