Memebox lucky box 3


I was quite surprised when the postman rang the doorbell today. 
First, because he rang the bell, anyone who has seen my moan from the other day understands that reference, although it was a different postman, and second because I was thinking that this box was probably still in Incheon.
Luckyboxes are filled of old favourites from past boxes and some new items (possibly) and have both samples and full sized item in them, whereas the new miniboxes have only samples and the superboxes have only full sized.
More info on memebox can be found here.

But here is my Lucky Box three so I can review it for you now.


The leaflet shows quite a few items.


And the box is really packed which is a great sign, as is the fact this isn't a branded box.
So, what is in my luckybox 3?


The first item in my box is the Holika holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream in a 10ml size.  This was from memebox #2 which was from before I started to get these boxes, my first was #5-2 so it is great to receive it.
According to the packaging according to the packaging it is a ultra moisturising ceramide cream that maintains moisture in skin for 72 hours and I will probably use it as a night cream.
This is worth $3.16.


The next item is a duplicate item from my first box, #5-2, and is the Derma:B Moisture Body Lotion.
I haven't used this item yet and will probably enjoy using it as my skin can get quite dry and this is supposed to be good for irritated skin.
This is a 100ml sample size and is worth $4.


The next item in the box is another new item for me and it is the Lanoa Natural Soap Sulfur 100g from Memebox #4.
This is a facial soap made with natural ingredients and is specially designed for sensitive and dry skin with ingredients such as shea butter, chamomile and lavender.
It is free from preservatives and artificial fragrances.
this looks really interesting and is the second facial soap I have received from memebox and will be interesting to use.
This has a price of $12 on the leaflet.


The next item in the box is from LJH which is a brand I have received before from Memebox and this item the Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule that was in Memebox #4.
This is interesting to me as you use it after moisturising and will, in conjunction with your moisturiser or an essence hydrate, soothe and protect your skin. I'll try this tonight.
This a 5ml sample and costs $8.66 approx.


The next item in my box is from Memebox #2  and it is the Miguhara B.P. Cream. I have never used a BP cream and according to the leaflet it is a combination of a BB cream and a primer.I have tried it on my hand and it is very dark when it comeds from the tube but blends nicely and has a texture similar to Benefit POREfessional but combined with a BB cream.
These are two 3ml samples and are worth $7.20.


The next item in the box is the only hair item in the box and it is the Ryoe Jayang Yunmo Anti-hairloss Hair Pack 100ml. This looks really interesting and although hair loss isn't an issue I have at the moment I will try this.
This is a 100ml sample worth $5.33.


The next item in my box is another duplicate for me. This is the Heartface Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack in a 20ml size from Memebox #8.
This a night moisturiser and is great for oily skin or combo skin, like mine, as it controls sebum.
This is worth $9.80.


The next item is an old favourite in this house as my son loves to steal them and wear them as a mask. It is quite funny but I have to admit these masks were very quickly eyeless.
These are the Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask.
I really like the shape of these but haven't tried these yet and seem to prefer to use clay masks as the paper masks havent been my favourite up until now but I am happy to try them.
These are worth $4 each.


The final item in this box was outed by a spoiler and it is the Dr. Jart V7 Eye serum 15ml. This was from Memebox #3.  According to the leaflet there is a combination of seven vitamins that help dark circles and brighten the skin.
This is full sized and worth $38.

So, there is my Luckybox #3. I really like this box and love the variety in this box and I really look forward to trying it all.

x-J-x





Comments

  1. I love Memebox, especially the Lucky boxes as I have gotten 2, 4, and 5. I don't think I'm going to get #6 just because I have gotten so many of the others, but I am ordering some of the Memebox globals.

    You should check out my blog, just started, seems we have similar interests in subscription boxes!!!! Lol blinkiesblurbs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014