Youbeautydiscovery April 2014


I always enjoy my youbeautydiscovery box and this month is no different as I managed to get in fast, I always order just after midnight, sad but effective, and had my choice between the ten choices in the menu this month. This months selection was a 'organic & natural' menu.
 

Their magazines are always pretty and this one is no different.
So, what did I receive this month?
 

My choice this month were the two Clayspray masks that sold out really fast, by 1pm on the April 1st, and after falling for Glamglow, that I received in an earlier youbeautydiscovery box, I couldn't resist picking these, although I am yet to try them, after receiving them last week.
They are two different varieties and one is the Glow Red clay with Cacao and the other is the Brightening White clay with ginseng.
Both look really nice and have a different pantented delivery system as they are dispensed from a spray can which helps them stay fresh and hygienic which sounds interesting and I will look forward to using them as I want to see if it makes them better.
 

The first extra was a 9bar fruity bar. As per normal with anything edible it didn't last long but it was a bit of a strange snack due to the seeds as it made it a mixture of a flapjack and bird food. I liked it but would much rather had chocolate although this fits in better with this months theme.

The second extra and final product in my box is a sample of the Face Cream Antioxidant by The Organic Pharmacy that is quite a small sample so although I will use it it doesn't really make me buy anything by the brand as I like to try for longer before I buy.

That was my youbeautydiscovery April box and I really like it. The products are well worth the £6.95 I paid and I look forward to next months offerings which are based around the CEW(UK) beauty awards.
 
More info can be found here.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014