My hair obsession with John Frieda

I have to admit that when products make claims I tend to take it when a pinch of salt. 
So when I was lucky enough to be selected to try John Frieda Frizz Ease for bzzagent for free I definitely took it with a pinch of salt that it would tame my very long very frizzy hair that is more lion king than elegant lady a lot of the time.


So when I received the wave products in March I was very happy to try them but I have a stash of hair products a mile wide so they really have to make an impression on me for me to repurchase and these really have.


So, when I saw the John Frieda Frizz Ease at 3 for £10 a month ago I took advantage of the great deal to try their Smooth Start Shampoo and Flawlessly Straight Conditioner and after using them continually I can give my more thorough assessment.

I am totally and utterly in love as my hair is now totally frizz free and looks healthy and shiny even when I don't blow dry and the addition of the Miraculous Creme Serum in my hair routine while damp also keeps it smooth and straight.
I would definitely recommend these products.

x-J-x

*Although I received some products free from bzzagent the products in this review were paid with my hard earned pennies*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014