Memebox #8


My memebox eight came early this month but been too busy to review as I have been doing campnanowrimo but I am taking a break as exhausted so I have decided to do this review tonight.

Memebox is a box that costs just under £19 including postage from Korea and is full of Korean beauty products. I really like it as you get a lot of bang for your buck and the few products I have tried from my boxes have been very good. 
I also love the beautiful pink outer boxes.

At the moment they don't ship to the uk but I have signed up until box 16 and as this box is only number eight I will be reviewing them until at least October, especially as I expect they probably be shipping to use again.

Anyway, back to number eight.


As per normal the box was nicely full of products and even from just looking at a general overview you can see there is a good variety of products.
So, what did I get?


The first item in my box this month was a Flower Men Energy Moist Boosting Sheet Mask Hyaluronic acid 25g. It has psy's face which I love and Edward seemed to too as he stole it when it arrived. 
It has a price of $4.


Next is the Hairich Vedacell Hair Program Shampoo 100ml. This is a 4 in 1 shampoo that is free of soul fates, silicon and synthetic dyes. It is supposed to help your hair to prevent damage and help keep your hair and scalp healthy. It is worth $6.76.


The next item is a 7g sample of the Tonymoly BCDATION SPF 30 PA +++ and a 1g foil sample. This is a both cc and bb foundation that has an SPF of thirty that will mean it will also protect your skin from the sun as well as giving full coverage. This is worth $4.32.


Next in the box is the Heart Face Ultra Pore Care Sleeping pack in a 20ml size. This is a night moisturiser that minimises pores and controls sebum while you sleep. This is worth $9.80.


Next is an item I will probably not use as it is a whitening tone to brighten your skin tone. As I am very pale it is not an issue I have.
Anyway, this is the Secret Key Snow White Cream and it is full sized and costs $21.


The final item in this box is probably the one I am most interested in as I am a bit of a cleanser obsessive. This is a full sized product and it is the MAX Clinic Caviar Massage Oil Foam Cleanser. According to the leaflet it is a rich and nourishing cleanser that contains caviar oil and dissolves dirt and makeup with a single use, so no need for a second cleanse. It also helps to deep cleanse the pores and removes sebum.
This is worth $73.

So, that is box eight and I really like it but I preferred number seven. I like that these boxes are skin care heavy though and really look forward to nine that should come in the next few weeks.
As normal excellent value and the products will all be used except the whitening cream.

x-J-x







Comments

  1. This looks quite nice! I can't wait to be off of my spending ban so I can get in on the Memebox goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014