Nerdblock jr girls March 2014


This is the third and final nerd block I received this month. This is the Nerd Block for girls and I bought it for myself and for the little one.
So, what did I get?



The first item is a Original Disney cuddly bear from the film Brave. It is a really cute representation of one of the triplets and Edward really likes him. He looks really good quality and such a cutie. A great first item.


The next item I received was a Funko Pop Heroes tintastic Creative Activity Set. This is a tin pencil case with 2 figurative erasers, 2 pencils and stickers in it. I will probably give this to my niece as it has a beautiful my little pony design on it and I think she would really like it.


The next item is another item that will go in my son's birthday box. It is a Mega Bloks Moshi Monsters Katsuma Kit. 
My son loves Lego and I really think he will love this. I am not really familiar with Moshi Monsters but this looks like a mad bunny and I really like it.


The next item I received was another slap band and Edward loves this one. It is in a my little pony design and is really pretty.


The final item in this nerd block was a Hello Kitty Series 2 mystery figurine. We received the post lady kitty figurine and she is really nicely made and Edward really likes her. 
She is another mega bloks item and I quite like I have received from this company this month.

That was the first ever nerd blck jr for girls and I really liked it. I preferred this to the boys box as there was larger items and I prefer the girly things.
To receive all that for less than fifteen pounds was great and I have managed to get two gifts from it which saves me some money.
A great box and I can't wait for next month.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014