Youbeautydiscovery choices up for February... So fab

I have to admit that last month I wasn't too thrilled with the choices in the January box but this month's choices are amazing to me. 
I really can't wait to try them as the Pixi primer is a good size and the youthmud looks amazing and I can't wait to try them and I am really happy they are back on form.
Although they are a sub service they are only £6.95 a month including postage and for all the products they have offered it is a steal.
My advice would be to go look here hit the members box button and have a look and judge for yourself.

As for me, I love it.
Thanky ou for reading and I hope you are doing well.

x-J-x

If you enjoyed reading this and would like to read more, look around my site, or for the newest blog posts sign up using any of the methods on my sidebar or add me on twitter as 'edwardsmum2011'.

Update... Sadly the pixi is now out of stock as is the glamglow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014