Oh mr Vaseline you excel.... Getting the bzz


Following the controversy last month over the Vaseline moisturiser, which I thankfully didn't get, I am really happy that this month I managed to get these Vaseline compressed deodorants from a bzz agent campaign for free and I love love love them.

I love the smaller cans as they easier to use as well as using less of this worlds resources.
Got them and so far I am rocking the aloe sensitive 48h protection ProDerma and I love the soft fragrance and no alcohol formula.
Loving they are free and would definitely buy again as they seem to stop me getting sweaty and smelly. Always a bonus.

x-J-x

If you want to join bzzagent you can Here and if you are lucky you could get on campaigns too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014