Notanotherbill February 2014


My second notanotherbill package came a few days ago and I was really excited, although from the one sneak peek I was saw I was expecting a bag.
The packaging was chevron patterned this month and was really beautiful. As per norm, Edward saw it and got excited. He loves Momma's parcels.


It was beautifully packaged and I loved the black ribbon.


Inside was a beautiful leopard print scarf. It is huge and beautifully soft. It is made by Becksondergaard and is 100% cotton and like last month with my ring I am in love. 


It is so beautiful I couldn't help but take this picture of how the fabric looks when you wear it and it isn't flat.

Just like last month with my ring that is currently on my left hand notanotherbill has outdone itself. Roll on next month.

x-J-x

If you enjoyed this review and would like to read more you can follow me using one of the methods on the sidebar or you can follow me on twitter @edwardsmum2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014