February 2014 subscription box round up.

These are my February 2014 boxes.



Youbeautydiscovery February box costs £6.95 a month including postage and you pick two samples from the selection. Contents worth £35.02 and got three applications from the glamglow.
Full review here. 


Wantable makeup February 2014 box. They only started delivering this month to the UK. Everything was great quality and they really listen to your survey so they won't send you eyeliners, yay.
The box costs $50.20 and the contents are worth $70.
Full review here.


Love ME beauty February 2014 box. Box cost £10 plus p and p and you pick your box or a mystery box. I chose box 3. I loved my products and will use all. The dry leg fix was a particularly amazing product for me as I loved it first time around. Had these for over six months and still recommend.
Contents worth £44.45.
Full review here


Birchbox February 2014 missing the chocolate as I ate it. Will use all items in this box except the eye liner. Love the samples and the varnish on it's own pay for the box.
In laws bought me this box, indirectly as it was part of my Christmas present from them, but well worth the £10 plus postage it costs as they are good quality samples.
Full review here.


Souksouk February 2014 minus foot pads and chocolate. Items worth £14.76.
I will use all items in this box and have used two of the five already. Great quality products and things I would buy so happier than Glossybox.
Full review here.


Notanotherbill February 2014. Cost £18. 
My second box from notanotherbill and I love both items I have received. Well worth the money.
Full review here


Wantable Accessories February 2014. Cost $50.20. Contents worth $69. 
I only really liked the bracelet in this box and cancelled to stick to makeup.
Full review here


Glossybox February 2014 and I ate the chocolate. These cost £10 plus postage. Contents worth £32.88.
Didn't like this box and will probably not use anything in it and despite doing surveys when you join I don't believe they tailor boxes. March will be my last glossybox unless a miracle happens.
The chocolate was my fave.
Full review here.


Memebox #5-2- Cost $29.99 Worth $106.66. Will use everything in this box and love the roll on aromatherapy oil.
Full review here


Memebox #6- cost $29.99 worth $101.05... loved all but lip gloss and dr jart+ cream.
Full review here

So there are my February boxes. Only one missing is my Degustabox which hasn't arrived yet.
Loving most but some are on my cancellation list with the accessory box not for me and March being my last Glossybox in all probability. 
Got some new boxes for March too with more variety and hopefully most of these boxes will be great again next month too.

What did you get this month? What did you think?
Hope you are having a lovely day and enjoyed this review

x-J-x

If you would like to subscribe to my blog you can use one of the methods on the sidebar or can follow me on twitter @edwardsmum2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014