Collective haul

I have broken my no buy and this close to my birthday I really can't be bothered to get back onto the horse again. I got my birthday money early from hubby so I got some products I want to try, either for my blog or my own personal use or through pure curiosity. 
This was done over a few weeks and has some items from superdrug, Asda, yves Rocher, the body shop and a magazine freebie.
I also have a few more items coming, including one huge purchase, but I want to clear this stuff from where it was so I am splitting my haul.


My first items came from superdrug and are mostly bought for blogposts or through curiosity. From left to right I purchased:
Tanya Burr lipgloss in 'Vampire Kiss'
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 005 Crush
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 220 Showy
Maybelline New York color tattoo 24hr in 35 On and on bronze.
Vitamin E skincare Hot cloth cleanser with muslin cloth.

I really wanted to try the hot cloth cleanser as miss budget beauty raves about it and it would be ideal to add to my cleansers to try out.


Here are the four makeup products swatched for you. From left to right they are: Vampire kiss, crush, showy and on and on bronze. On the lips vampire kiss is a vivid red, crush is a dark purple and showy is a bubble gum pink. I love that they are all vivid colours and last a long time so you don't have to keep reapplying.
After watching essiebutton on YouTube I really wanted to try on and on bronze and I love it as it is no nonsense as it can be used all over the eyelid on its own and it lasts really well as well as being a beautiful colour.


The next items I purchased from Asda as they had a sale on in beauty and all of these products were £2.50 each and I loved that they were heavily discounted and really wanted to try the heat protection oils. On this visit I purchased:
Tresemme moisture rich luxurious moisture conditioner in a 900ml size.
Tresemme expert selection keratin smooth heat protection shine spray in a 200ml size.
Tresemme expert selection thermal recovery intense repair & rehydration deep repair masque in a 500ml size.
Tresemme moisture rich luxurious moisture shampoo in a 900ml size.
For me, these were bargains and the shampoo and conditioner will last months. I already have a spare of each as I always top up when they are cheap and having another will keep me in shampoo in conditioner until at least Christmas. 
Not bad for less than a tenner for both shampoo and conditioner times two. I can also use the masque after my macadamia deep repair masque is finished and the spray will useful now I blowdry my hair.


Next was my body shop order that I made as I wanted to try out the new serum and everything was 40% off so I got more lip balms as well as some cleansing balm.
In this order I received:
Vitamin E overnight serum in oil. I am in love with this product and will be doing a review on it soon.
Camomile sumptuous cleansing butter for all skin type. This is for my cleansing product reviews.
Lastly I got the huge valentine lollipop that contained five lip butters. I had one of their lip butters in mango and needed more so I bought this as it was cheaper and had enough butters to probably last me over six months, perhaps even a year. In it there are the chocomania, Shea, coconut, strawberry and another mango. 
I opened the strawberry when I received the order and I love it. These are super nutritious and the scent of the strawberry product reminds me of the children's products the body shop made a long time ago.
I wish they still made them as I loved them and would love to use them with Edward.


These products were from Yves Rocher and were bought as I needed to spend eight pounds plus postage to get a free gift of some storage boxes. I always need toner so I bought four 200ml bottle of pure Camille lotion as they were buy one get one free and the miscellar cleansing water in the middle in a 200ml was another freebie. 
Always good to stock up on the basics when Yves Rocher has a good deal on and so far I haven't been disappointed in their products.
Another shock from this order is that delivery of my goods was incredible fast. I think it was just over a week. So fast and now I can't complain as that was my only complaint with the company.


This was my second Asda order from their beauty sale and I managed to snag the real techniques core collection for under thirteen pounds when it is just a penny under twenty one and just a penny under twenty two in some drugstores. 
The collection includes their detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush and contour brush and they are in panoramic case that can act as both a carrier and a stand. 
I have heard good things about this brands brushes so I look forward to using them.
Additionally I bought the George eye primer for three pounds. I never knew George made make up and I have never owned an eye primer so I wanted to try both the brand and the product type out so I decided to buy this as if I hate it there is only a three pound loss.


My final item is a freebie with my glamour subscription this month and it is the model co fibre lashxtend extreme black lengthening mascara. I will probably put it in my stash or give it away but I really like the packaging.


The little mirror on the side of it is really funky and would be a great help for applying the product on the go. Pretty sad it was an eye product but at least it wasn't an eye liner.

So, that was my haul. I really love what I bought and most items were things that I wanted or had seen other people love so wanted to try them. I really look forward to trying these products out and writing blogposts about them in the future.

Hope you are having a lovely day. What have you bought recently, anything I need to try? Please comment below if you want to and I will try to reply to all comments.

x-J-x

If you enjoyed this review and would like to read more reviews and box reviews you can follow me using one of the methods on the sidebar or on twitter @edwardsmum2011

Comments

  1. Do you know if the sale is on in Asda stores too? I'd love those brushes.

    I use the whole Keratin smooth range from Tresemme and it really tames my mane! The keratin smooth heat protection shine spray does make my roots a little greasy so I try to avoid spraying it there.

    Nice haul!

    http://thirtysomethingoap.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was all store. They had a big display in the 'seasonal' aisle with the individual brushes under seven pounds and the set I bought under thirteen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014