What's in my make up bag?


I am using my Espa bag as a make up bag at the moment and it is very handy as it is just the right size. But what is inside it?



The first product is my Dr. lipp original nipple balm for lips in a 15ml size. Although it is very waxy it is really great for sore lips and the waxy and stickiness decreases over time and leaves sore chapped lips feeling incredible. This came from my you beauty advent calendar.


The second product is my slanted kabuki brush by the body shop. I use this for blending after I using my foundation brush and my blusher brush for my blusher. Like all body shop brushes it is incredibly soft and feels incredible quality for the price. This was a free gift from a magazine subscription.

The third product is my body shop face & body brush that I use for my foundation. It has the same built in quality as my kabuki brush. I got this from the body shop before Christmas when everything was half price and it gives my foundation a more even application.

The fourth product is my retractable blusher brush that is really as beautiful and well packaged as it is useful. The packaging is really good at protecting it and it is a great brush too.



The fifth product is my mini brush set and mainly this is stored here so I know where it is and so I don't lose it and it also gets put in my handbag on days when I take makeup with me. At first I thought I would only ever need these but eventually I realised they were brushes for fairies as they are so small so I bought more full sized as they were such good quality. All bought in body shop's half price event before Christmas.


The sixth product, and the last non makeup product, in my bag is my mirror that I received in my first you beauty discovery box. It is a tiny mirror but it is really useful.


The seventh and eighth products in my bag are my Revlon Colorburst lip butters in Tutti Frutti and Lollipop. I love how moisturising these are and how vibrant they are. One is a purple and the other is a wonderful coral colour. I bought these in Boots in a two for ten pound offer and will definitely be buying more.


The ninth product is my Rimmel Wake me up foundation in Ivory and I love the light coverage, the shine it gives and that it isn't heavy but still gives me an SPF. Although, I have to admit as it is my first foundation I have nothing to compare it to. I bought this after hearing zoella rave about it on YouTube.


The tenth product in my bag is my the Balm Instain blusher in Swiss Dot (I think). This was in my first birch box but I have only just started to use this recently. It gives a great flush like you have just come in from the cold and I really love it a lot.


The eleventh product is my Maybelline the Colossal Volum' express mascara in Smoky eyes that I received in my Glossybox last month. It has a large clump free brush that help me not to smudge, even with my glasses off, and it makes my eyelashes look longer and thicker.


The twelfth product is my concealer that was also another favourite on YouTube and it is the Collection Lasting perfection concealer in Fair 1. I use this under my eyes and over blemishes and I really like this. It gives great coverage and if I wishes I know from testing it can even make my freckles disappear.


The thirteenth product in my bag is another freebie from a magazine subscription and it is my Shimmer waves palette in Coral. I mainly use this on my eyes and it has a beautiful selection of pinks and corals.


The  fourteenth and final product is my the body shop lightening touch and this gives a great highlight over the brow bone or cheekbone. It gives a great shimmer and was another free gift with a magazine subscription.


So, that is the contents of my make up bag. Anything you love in mine or anything I should try?

x-J-x










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014