Soap and glory skincare order


My first Boots order of three came before nine this morning and from the box I knew it was my soap and glory skincare order as my two 70% off orders are a lot larger. I had the code GLORY5 to use from my box a month or so ago that allows £5 off £20 on Soap and Glory skincare so I decided to use it yesterday as the products I wanted were reduced already. I managed to save £12 on the order including the code reduction so I was pretty happy.


These are the products I received. I am on a cleanser kick at the moment so I got two cleansers and  the BB cream which I wanted to get to put on my face in the summer as last year I got extremely bad sunburn on my face and neck and don't want to repeat it again this year.



The first product is the Feel Good Factor translucent bb cream that I can hopefully use in the summer as a combination of moisturiser and suncream.


The second product is the Ultimelt Deep Purifying hot cloth cleanser that has a muslin cloth with it. I have the Liz Earle one in my stash and wanted to see if I can tell any difference between that and this one.


The third and final product is the Face Soap and Clarity 3 in 1 daily detox vitamin c facial wash. Another cleanser for me to try out and similar to the nspa one I am using and loving at the moment.

So there is my Soap and Glory skincare order and I really hope I enjoy them as I have never used skincare from this brand before. I'll tell you what I think as I use them.

x-J-x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014