Peel off passion mask... Smells divine. Picture review.

Well, I managed to injure myself quite badly yesterday after I fell over something my toddler left on the floor so I needed to pamper myself. I decided to do the second mask from this month's glossybox and it is the Peel Off Passion mask by Montague that contains pomegranate and Passion flower.


It takes a while to dry but I love love love the smell. To me it smells like tropical fruit and I really love the smell.


It smelled really nice and there was more than enough for my whole face. Apologise for my hair but with my current injury I am in bed most of the time as it hurts so much.

When applied it looks very red and a bit like you have a nasty illness, which is fitting at the moment as I am ill. 


It came off quite easily once it started to be pulled off but when it was removed it left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. In my opinion for £1.09 it was excellent value and I would definitely buy it again.

Hope you having a good day.
If you enjoyed reading this you can add me by clicking one of the buttons in my sidebar or you can add me on twitter '@edwardsmum2011'.

Thanks for reading.
x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014