More Revlon Lip butters

I think I might be getting a bit obsessed with the Revlon Lip butters. They were still in Boots for 2 for £10 yesterday when I went in to look at the 70% off sale so I picked up another two as I really love lollipop and tutti frutti. I bought and reviewed these here.


I got two of the more dark ones again as my lips are quite dark against my pale skin so I can't really use the lighter ones as it looks odd to me to see them lighter than the norm.
Yesterday I got Raspberry Pie and Red Velvet to add to my collection.


The top one is raspberry pie that can layered to a very dark pink and below is Red Velvet that is a brown with a red undertone. Both are great and I loved wearing Red Velvet today as it is so moisturising and not heavy or greasy on the lips.
Both are highly pigmented with a slight shimmer and gloss.

Such a great product and I will definitely buy more in the future.

x-J-x

Comments

  1. Yep ear infection & now deaf in one ear for a couple of weeks... But a make up splurge always helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014