Montagne jeunesse mask night... Thank you glossybox.

As I have said on my Glossybox review I received two face masks in my box and was looking forward to trying them out and as I was alone I decided to do a review too.

I am using the mask on the left tonight



My husband has gone off to work tonight so I have decided to use the Blemish Mud mask tonight as I am starting to get a spot on my nose and some other breakouts so decided to try it out tonight as I haven't used one of their masks before.

I apologise if the pictures aren't great but I am just playing about on my tablet and decided to do this review. 

Wearing the mask
It was easy to apply and this is how it looks on. I did find it made my eyes water but I found this went away fast and it was quite nice to wear, although it made it impossible to smile for this picture.

After the mask... clearer skin

This is me post mask. It has left my skin feeling quite nice and smooth and my skin feels quite refreshed and soft. I would definitely recommend these masks and at £1.09 they are a cheap occasional treat.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014