Glossybox replacement products arrived.


Anyone who has read my glossybox review from this month will have seen that I got a faulty puffy the eye bag slayer and I was going to contact them. Well I did and in reply they apologised and said they would send me a replacement and today I received my replacement product.


They also sent me a little sorry card and a Murad clarifying mask. I received one the last time I had a faulty product and I am ever so happy to have another as I really like it. I also get two more chances to try the eye bag slayers and see if they can make any difference the other two times.

Thank you glossybox for your prompt treatment and I am really happy with the response and speed of postage.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014