Asda bargains in Winter wear

I went to Asda on friday for the weekly shop and managed to walk away with a couple of items to keep me warm with great savings. Both were only £3 and were reduced from £12.


The first was a massive scarf with a glasses wearing bunny on it. I have to admit I saw the similarities between me and the bunny. This is very soft and will be great to wrap around me when I take Edward to the park.


The other item was this beautiful penguin hat and scarf set.


I love love love these pom poms.


And the tiny fleur de lis pattern on the scarf.


The hat makes Edward laugh and I love it too.

Great bargains for these horrid winter days.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014