Pact Passeio Natural Coffee

This is my first ever Pact coffee and it is Passeio Natural from Brazil with a coarse grind that is supposed to have a 'milky chocolate base, layered with notes of hazelnut and a light stone acidity.

I have been drinking this for a few days now and I am really loving the smooth, milky, chocolatey blend of coffee. It is an amazing blend that is easy to drink with no bitter after taste and I am glad I am signed up to Pact Coffee's subscription service as it seems amazing value and I look forward to trying their other blends. This is much better than the instant coffee you find in supermarkets and I recommend it to you.

More info on Pact coffee can be found here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014